Re: App menu Help/About consistency

On Mon, 2013-11-25 at 14:56 +0002, Yosef Or Boczko wrote:
I disagree.

We need a place with the names of the developers and the
name of the app.

Keep in mind that core is currently pretty expansive: it includes
Dictionary, Calculator, and many other apps that are widely used outside
of GNOME. I don't think we want to show the "developer name" of the app
anymore. I do think we need a place to display the version number,
though: that would be a pain to not have.

I do think that if we remove them, they should all be removed at the
same time, not over the course of the next two years.