Re: 3.10.1 coming up!

After catching our breath for a while, and enjoying 3.10.0, now it is
time to put out a 3.10.1 release to fix annoyances and bugs that have
come up since 3.10.0. I have marked a few bugs as candidates for fixes
to include in 3.10.1 - I hesitate to call them blockers, since many of
them are not that serious. But still, it would be nice to fix some of
these before rolling the 3.10.1 tarballs next Monday.

<snip>
706229     gnome-settin     mouse cursor occasionally invisible after logging in

This one is most likely a bug in Xorg. See the report.

702952     gnome-settin     Aspect ratio corrected speed in the two axes

This requires more information.

Cheers