Re: 3.12 features: better integration with Facebook and Windows Live

Hello,

Is there any plan to add support for MediaGoblin and Diaspora, to help promote them as free (libre) decentralized replacements for their proprietary centralized parallels? (They could have plugins in Totem, Photos and Documents at least)

(Personally I upload my photos/video to a MediaGoblin instance and use Diaspora as my social network)

:כתב Matthew Barnes, 2013-10-10 02:42 בתאריך