Re: 3.12 feature: polari

Hallo Allan

I meant in general, not just GNOME. My point was that a IRC client engine must be a pretty generic thing by now (old and polular tech etc.), so I would hate to have to help translate yet another one. But as Bastien already explained, the engine would be telepathy, so no worries in that sense.

Regards Kenneth

2013/10/10 Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>
Kenneth Nielsen <k nielsen81 gmail com> wrote:
> I don't mean to be a buzz kill here but IRC clients seem to be dime a dozen.

Can you give a list of dedicated IRC clients for GNOME? How many of
them are any good?

Allan