Re: Going to Montreal again

On Thu, September 12, 2013 1:40 pm, Matthias Clasen wrote:
Hey,

we are having a Montreal summit again this year. We have a wiki page to
collect information about it here:

  http://live.gnome.org/Montreal2013

Please feel free to fill this up with useful information, like topics you
would like to work on, etc. In particular, the participants list might be
useful to organize some car sharing for people coming from the Boston area.

Also, there's a form to fill out if you need travel sponsorship here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Montreal2013/travelsponsorship

The deadline is September 26 and since it's tight timing, the requests
will be evaluated as quickly as possible so people can book their travel.

karen