Re: Middle click, "dumbing down" Slashdotted

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:34:49PM +0300, Ionut Biru wrote:
How often do you use this functionality in your daily use of gnome?
please answer honestly and I want a straight answer, don't give me a
marketing  answer.

I do regularly mix middle click copy / paste with ctrl+c/v copy / paste.

Cheers,
Debarshi

--
Wearing non-prescription glasses and embracing obscurity doesn't
necessarily make you a hipster.  -- Anonymous