Re: Power switch to actually turn off my computer

On Thu, 2014-04-10 at 09:51 +0000, Charles T.Smith wrote:
I've spent an hour or so looking around /usr/lib/python/site-packages/gtweak
and haven't found what it does yet... it occurs to me that one shouldn't
have to reverse engineer a tool in order to learn how to configure something ...

Can anybody point me to the configuration files which are relevant?

dconf key /org/gnome/settings-daemon/plugins/power/button-power. You can
use the dconf command-line tool or dconf-editor GUI to read or write the
value.

Regards,
Jürg