Re: Power switch to actually turn off my computer

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 09:21:19AM +0000, Charles T. Smith wrote:
Oh.  I still haven't learned where it stores the configuration when it's not
powered up.  I don't even know where to look:

  Why do you need this knowledge?  It just implementation detail in
grand scheme of handling power button (which by default is handled by
logind reacting to keypresses, gnome-settings-daemon overtakes the
handling while it's running).
  Anyway, documention is here: https://developer.gnome.org/dconf/unstable/dconf-overview.html

--
Tomasz Torcz                                                       72->|   80->|
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl                                          72->|   80->|