Re: Request for comments on security of authentication/authorisation UIs

On Sat, 2014-04-12 at 10:24 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
We talked about application sandboxing quite a bit with Lennart and we
have a plan of action.  I don't know if Lennart is coming to the Dev
experience hackfest but if he is, you are welcome to engage with him
about it.

Seeing as he was telling us about the great Berlin public transport
recently, I would expect him to be able to attend :)