Hybrid menu idea

Hello developers,

I am not sure if this is the right list about design.

I recently posted a comment about the menu system of each application for Gnome Shell
https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Whiteboards/Menus

The tentative name is Hybrid Menu because it combines popover and some menu for latest version of Firefox. the concept is the whole menu system acting as tool bar will be visible by clicking the application of top bar. The advantage of that method is the removal of clutter similar to virtual fullscreen mode. It is similar to responsive menu found on most tablet. Comments are welcome.

Luya Tshimbalanga