Re: Translation commits pushed when rolling a tarball

On Fri, 2014-08-01 at 18:40 +0200, Kalev Lember wrote:
It's not really much of a problem for me to run
'make distcheck' once more to pick up additional translation goodness.

For stable releases taking the latest translations is important, but for
unstable releases it's not a big deal if the translation is for the next
beta.

Making releases is not the funniest part of a maintainer work, even if
push conflicts are rare (at least for me), the fact that I know it can
happen doesn't put me in a comfortable position when rolling a tarball
(it's more on the psychological side).

Sébastien