Re: libgsystem as a shared library

On 5 February 2014 09:23, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
My libgsystem ( https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/LibGSystem ) library is now
copied into sufficient number of modules that I'm considering making it a
real shared library.

Cool, I've never really been a fan of submodules, and I'm much more
likely to use it in my projects as a shared library. One little point
tho, how come this can't be installed into GLib proper? I know it's
Unix only, but we've got plenty of other API that's unix specific in
the -unix.h headers. Less shared libraries better, etc.

Richard