Re: libmediaart required for Tracker

Hi Martyn,

Browsing the source code of this new library, I've seen there are several strings, but no one has been marked as translatable. Should them be translated or you want to keep them as they are?

If those strings are shown to the user (i.e. in the GUI) they should be translatable, and the library should be included in Damned Lies.

Thanks for your work!