Re: gnome-settings-daemon & wayland

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Rui Tiago Cação Matos <tiagomatos gmail com> wrote:

Does that sound like a (start) of a plan?

Yes, it does. Might be good to update https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/Wayland/gnome-settings-daemon with these details. The big question is: how much of this can we get done for 3.12, still - will you be able to tackle keyboard / input sources ? The mouse plugin is blocking on getting a libinput release, I guess ?