Re: Interested in working with GNOME

Hello Arpit,

Welcome to GNOME! If you are interested in that idea I'd recommend you to join  the evolution-hackers mailing list and the #evolution channel in irc.gnome.org, all the developers hang around there and we could give you some pointers as to where to start.

Hello,
My name is Arpit Sharma. I'm a 3rd year Computer Science student. I'm interested to work for GNOME in Gsoc 2014 on project "Evolution: Improving threading algorithm " .
Need guidance on how to proceed.

Thank you
Arpit