Re: New developer

On Tue, 2014-01-21 at 19:13 +0530, Suyash Singh wrote:
Hello. I am a new developer with some experience in python and linux.
I want to be a contributor to GNOME. I wanted to know from where
should I start or If I could get some bugs assigned. Anything would be
helpful.

Hi,

The GNOME Love[1] wiki page describes how to get started, including how
to find bugs suitable for people unfamiliar with codebase. It might be
the best place to start.

Best regards

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove