Re: New developer

it would be of great help to you, if you have an idea that you are going to implement.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 5:19 AM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Suyash Singh <me suyashsingh in> wrote:
> Hello. I am a new developer with some experience in python and linux. I want
> to be a contributor to GNOME. I wanted to know from where should I start or
> If I could get some bugs assigned. Anything would be helpful.

Maciej already mentioned how to get started. If you want someone to
help you find a particular project to work on, you'll have to tell us
a bit about your interests and/or background.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124