Re: Fix wrong FSF's address in in source files

On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 14:44 +0100, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
Hi all,

I've commited all the remaining patches about this issue. If you notice
there is something wrong, please email me to fix it.

You broke ephy.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/diff/embed/ephy-embed.c?id=d1a500a86767210ebae8150f0713c602141e2477

I reverted your patch. If you want this fixed post a patch to bugzilla
next time.

Claudio

Many thanks to all of you for your comments and special thanks to Andika
Triwidada for his help with this issue.

Andika: now we can close bugs in bugzilla, so I'll start doing so this
afternoon. If a maintainer doesn't agree with the patch commited, just
reopening the bug should be enough to get noticed about it.

Cheers!