Re: GTK+3/Win32 : looking for help

On ven, 2014-06-06 at 22:24 +0000, C. Thomas Stover wrote:
No, that's why I asked. GIMP and Inkscape are great. I use them both.
Though do many people use them on windows? This is a serious question.

I've seen several people use GIMP on Windows, and I've spoken to many
less technical people who are aware of GIMP, but have never heard of
Linux. So, I would suggest that, yes, many people use GIMP (and maybe
Inkscape) on Windows. I would imagine there are download statistics
somewhere which can help confirm that.