Re: Webkit2 porting

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Evan Nemerson <evan coeus-group com> wrote:
Done, thanks.

Please feel free to report any future issues to the "Bindings: GTK+
GStreamer WebKitGTK+" component in the "Vala" product on
bugzilla.gnome.org.

Thanks! I've updated my VAPI files by hand and confirmed that it works. I've pushed an updated version of the web extension example that has two-way communication to GitHub. Do let me know if there are any problems with it.