Re: java-atk-wrapper maintainership

On Sat, 2014-10-18 at 00:54 +0100, Magdalen Berns wrote:
Quick new maintainer question about this (apologies if it's the wrong
list!): I made a new release and I just want to check I am doing it
right.[1]

How do I tag the releases on git.gnome.org

git tag -a JAVA_ATK_WRAPPER_0_30_6
git push --follow-tags

But a most important is that you publish a tarball using the ftp-admin
script on master.gnome.org. That's the real release; the git tag is just
a convenience. If you don't have SSH access to master.gnome.org, email
accounts gnome org for help.

Be sure to check out [1] and in particular [2].

and should I post an update about this release on the a11y-devel list
manually or is there a way to automate that?

Manually. If you're lazy like me, you might copy the automated email
you'll receive after publishing the tarball.

Happy Saturday!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner/
[2] https://wiki.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner/Releasing