Re: Glade release to include GtkHeaderBar?

On Sep 1, 2014 6:28 PM, "meg ford" <meg387 gmail com> wrote:

> Hey,
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
>>
>> the C++, Python, and JS examples in
>> gnome-devel-demos. If nobody volunteers to review them before 3.16, then
>> I think they should be removed.
>

> I really don't think you should remove them. Having something there is better than nothing, especially given that most application developers aren't using C or Vala.

I beg to differ, vala is very popular.  More popular than _javascript_.  Every thread in Reddit on GTK+ always ends up talking about how awesome Vala is.

ElementaryOs uses Vala exclusively.  The folks at Yorba use Vala.  We spent time talking about Vala at West Coast Hackfest.  Like it or not, it is very popular.

We never talk about python or _javascript_.

Sri