Re: Glade release to include GtkHeaderBar?

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:

Michael,

I don't think so. Posting outdated information not only makes us look
bad, it forces developers to question the validity of all the other
material we present. Better if they only have access to the good,
updated documentation.

in a previous post you mentioned outdated python examples, can you
point it out? I had a quick look (maybe too quick) but it looks to me
that the examples use the introspected bindings already.

Thanks
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
GNOME Foundation member