Re: 3.14 Release Notes

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 05:03:51PM +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
If it's just moving things around, it doesn't change anything for
translators. If it's removing something, it's less work for those that
haven't translated it yet (and not a real problem if it has already
been translated). Also note that since technical stuff is more
difficult to understand, it is usually translated last in the release
notes as translators want to take the time to think about it.

If there are other important changes in other libraries, I think it's a
good idea to add them in the release notes. It would be just two or
three more lines to translate. But it should be done as soon as
possible so you have the time to update the translation.

Or it doesn't matter to me if GtkSourceView is not mentioned in the
release notes, so you can just remove the line. GNOME-wide, it's not
really important.

--
Sébastien