Re: Improving Quality

The high contrast goal may be my fail, since I've been trying to complete it, but I missed the new modules in the list.

The main question now is: how can we avoid this situations? It should be easy to check that a new module fits the proposed goals, but the problem I see is that new modules (at least the not-core ones) are not announced anywhere. Sometimes, I notice there are new modules in Git because I see them in DL with 0% strings translated...

I could help with this task, opening bugs in case that any goal is not applied, but we should had some acting rules about it.

On Tue, 2014-09-23 at 20:24 +0200, Daniel Mustieles García wrote:
> About this, I have a question... existing modules are "easily"
> tracked, and can check if they fit the goals but, what happens with
> new modules? When a developer creates a new module, is he/she advised
> to review and apply the goals?

No, they slip under the cracks. This is why someone announced the high
contrast goal was nearly complete, when in fact there are many new apps
without high contrast icons.