Re: bugzilla commentary...

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 7:19 AM Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 17:40 +0000, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> Maintainers,
>
> If you have a bug report where commentators where there are
> disagreements, please contact the engagement team

How?

I was thinking either popping into the #engagement channel or some other informal means.  But if you're looking for formality, then I suppose we can create something for those who want to deal with such things as a group.

(Or rather: Which Bugzilla account to CC on such reports?)

Let's create one called engagement?  What do other people think?

sri

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net