Re: I want to make a Gnome PC, what integration would you do?

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:54 PM, Jason (spot) Brower
<encompass gmail com> wrote:

One additional postscript.  Please subscribe to
engagement-list gnome org   This is kind of off topic on desktop-devel
which is concerned about GNOME development.  The people more
interested in what you are doing are on the engagement list and of
course the board.

sri