Re: Killing off UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 4:51 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Reasoning to kill unconfirmed:
Unconfirmed at various times gives the impression the bug will not be
looked at. Not having this state would solve that.

Action required:
  IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UNCONFIRMED FOR YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE SPEAK UP!!

Please keep it for gnome-music at least - we use this status to properly track issues, which might be caused by other projects. We UNCONFIRMED as 'untriaged' and/or 'potentially unclear'.

Thanks,
 Vadim