Re: Killing off UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla (renaming status names)

On 23/02/15 19:58, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2015-02-23 at 19:03 +0100, Andres G. Aragoneses wrote:
If the alias feature ends up working, I'd like to add my 2cents here:

For projects that opt-out, IMO the statuses should be
UNCONFIRMED->CONFIRMED, as other developer has already suggested.

I do not want both CONFIRMED and NEW statuses in Bugzilla, especially as
you cannot disable one or the other per product. Too much confusion.

Ok but my suggestion about "OPEN" remains.

UNCONFIRMED->OPEN doesn't look too confusing.