Re: Configuring vnc server vino gnome

On Mon, 2015-07-13 at 11:47 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
Hi;

I don't know why you picked gnome-shell-list and gconf-list for a
Vino/Vinagre question; this has nothing to do with gnome-shell, and
gconf is a deprecated component that is not being used by
vino/vinagre.

Since neither Vino nor Vinagre have a mailing list, you should use
desktop-devel-list instead; I Cc'ed it, so let's move the discussion
there.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.