Thank you from Marco Pesenti Gritti family

Dear friends,
me, Emily and Marco's family would like to tell you all that we deeply appreciate your _expression_ of sympathy at this difficult time.
Daniela

"The dead ones are invisible beings but not absent. We do not see them because we are wrapped in a dark cloud, while they are in the Light and see us. Their eyes, full of joy, are fixed on ours, full of tears. There are near us, happy, transfigured."
Saint Augustine