Re: Anyone going to be using ConsoleKit for 3.16 ?

Hey,

Just to follow up here...

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Ray Strode <halfline gmail com> wrote:
I'll excise the code of ConsoleKit and provide the reversion patches
before 3.15.91.  I'm holding off for now since a bunch of changes went
in for 3.15.90 and I want to make sure that things are settled down a
little before generating patches (so they don't go stale right out of
the gate)

I didn't get this done for 3.15.91 and by the time 3.15.92 was around
(code-freeze) I
decided it's probably a little too late in the game to do it.  So the
new plan is keep
ConsoleKit support in tree for 3.16 and just drop it from 3.18

--Ray