Re: Opening the printing dialog from the CL or DBUS?

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 6:34 AM, Tassilo Horn <tsdh gnu org> wrote:
is there a way to open the GNOME/GTK printing dialog from the command
line or via some DBUS call so that you could fire it up from scripts?

Zenity [1] doesn't have this, so my guess is that you're out of luck. GTK printing is done on Cairo context passed by signals, so it'd be hard to make that work in the shell or via DBUS. If you're trying to print a file Poppler can handle, this script [2] might be useful.

Maybe someone will prove me wrong, though.

Robert

[1] https://help.gnome.org/users/zenity/stable/
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/a/28331243