Re: Marco

On 26 May 2015 at 18:12, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
This is terrible news. I remember fondly working with him on Epiphany many
years ago. His patience and good character were instrumental in getting me
started on this whole crazy business, as I'm sure it was the case for many
others.

Really sad news.

I didn't know him personally but as a former user of Galeon, I
remember how innovative this browser was by the time, and how he put
energy and its vision into Epiphany [1].
My thoughts goes to anyone who knew him.

He will be missed, and I'd humbly suggest the Foundation to dedicate the
next stable release of GNOME to his memory.

I support this request

Xan

[1] https://projects-old.gnome.org/epiphany/documentation/manifesto.html

--