Re: GNOME Shell browser plugin

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 7:05 AM Carlos Garcia Campos <carlosgc gnome org> wrote:
Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> writes:

Let's fix the issues instead, then.

Michael, myself, Scott and others discussed this at GUADEC.  Here are the minutes from that talk.  We had outlined some ways forward that we can discuss.

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs/GnomeShellExtensions

I think we will need to figure out how to make this work.  Unfortunately, I could fix the extension breakage this round due to work timeline pressures.  But I will put a process in place next release.

sri