Re: A bitcoin wallet for gnome

On Thu, 2015-11-12 at 22:39 -0300, Hugo Alejandro wrote:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2013-July/msg00016.html

As proposed, it would be good to consider as having a virtual wallet
app for gnome-core, with support for bitcoin.

It has been several years and now feels safer in the future be used in
a common way, virtual coins so a virtual wallet would be part of any
desktop environment.

I have been thinking about this recently too. I don't think I have the
time to work on this myself. But, I have been working on an Ubuntu phone
app in Python.

So, if anyone decides to start this project, and wants to do this in
Python, I'm happy to work on the backend, as this work will likely be
the same across both programs. But, I don't have the time at the moment
to work on the frontend.