Re: Search for developer for payed development

On Fri, 2015-11-13 at 12:09 +0100, Bart Mariën wrote:
Hi List,

We are currently looking for a developer to do some payed work. The
code is to be contributed to the project.
Before I go into details, i wanted to know if there is any policy or
preferred method of going about this.

Just fyi the scope is limited. We estimate 1 or 2 days of work for an
experienced Gnome developer.
We have concrete requirements and work can start a soon as we have a
candidate.

It would probably be best if you mentioned what this is about, so that
people who could be looking for this sort of gig would know which
modules they'd need to touch...

Cheers