Re: [dconf][vino server] Vino server configuration control problem

Hey,

First, please avoid HTML e-mails to mailing-lists, especially with the
way your email was formatted...

On Thu, 2015-11-26 at 15:16 +0300, John Depp wrote:
Hello Gnome Developers!
You're my last hope since I can't get the asnwer for my question
anywhere.
Here's my task:
  I have to enable Desktop Sharing for my users, and set it to lo
interface, for Helpdesk and administrative purposes to connect via
SSH only.
  I used do run
    gsettings set org.gnome.Vino enabled=true
    gsettings set org.gnome.Vino network-interfaces=lo
  and that seemed to work.
Now, some settings were moved to (dconf path)
  /org/gnome/settings-daemon/plugins/sharing/vino-server, where
enabled-connections parameter accepts NetworkManager connection UUID.
Unfortunately, lo interface is not managed by NetworkManager, nor I
intend it to do so.
Is there any way to enable the vino server "old way"?
Imagine pretty large network with hundreds of workstations connected.
In the past it was a quastion of running one script to get acces for
all users desktops...
If I'm writing to wrong mailing list, correct me, please.
Thanks in advance!

If you don't want to use the sharing plugin and its features, and want
to start vino at the start of the session, you'd add the vino-
server.desktop file to the xdg-autostart directory, either
in /etc/xdg/autostart/ for all users, or ~/.config/autostart for
particular users.

Cheers