GTK-Doc and CMake

Hello

I've been porting a project that uses GTK-Doc to use CMake as its build
system (it previously used GNU Autotools). I discovered that GTK-Doc and
CMake don't really integrate with each other as is.

A few projects seem to have solved this in their own way. So far I've
found:

    Firtree: https://github.com/rjw57/firtree/blob/master/cmake/Modules/UseGtkDoc.cmake
    Midori: https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~midori/midori/trunk/view/head:/cmake/GtkDoc.cmake
    WebKit: https://github.com/WebKit/webkit/blob/master/Source/PlatformGTK.cmake

Of these 3, the CMake modules that come with Firtree look like the most
re-usable, so I've had a go at turning them into a module that could
ship upstream with CMake or GTK-Doc.

That's currently here:

    https://github.com/ssssam/CMake/blob/sam/gtk-doc-modules/Modules/FindGtkDoc.cmake

Is anyone else using CMake with GTK-Doc already? If so, let me know if
it's useful for you, or if there's a better FindGtkDoc.cmake macro
somewhere which I've missed. Review and testing is also welcome.

I plan to maintain this somewhere. Is there any interest in shipping
this CMake macro with GTK-Doc? I imagine it can be added to the huge
collection of Findxx.cmake modules that CMake ships if not.

Sam