Online Service API keys

Hey,

As we're integrating more and more online services into GNOME, and that
we then need API keys to access those services.

I've move a similar table from a gnome-online-accounts Wiki page to a
separate page to cover all the core GNOME components, also listing
contacts for those keys.

In the future, it would be great if the Board or the release team could
take over the management of API keys, so that we don't end up with lost
keys when contacts aren't available.

The table is at:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/OnlineServicesAPIKeys

Please note that this is only for core GNOME components, and that it
shouldn't cover test applications (grilo-test-ui contains a number of
separate API keys as well, for example).

Cheers