Re: List of unmaintained modules

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Jens Georg <mail jensge org> wrote:
Hi,
I've created a wiki page to list the unmaintained applications: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Unmaintained
I would like to take over shotwell as I already spent some time in its code (albeit not contributing) and kind of rely on it. I suppose Jim/Adam do not have any objections? Although I'm slightly wondering how the outcome of https://mail.gnome.o rg/archives/foundation-list/2016-March/msg00021.html comes into play.

Jens, I'm happy to hear you're interested in developing/maintaining Shotwell.  Feel free to mark yourself as a Shotwell developer in GNOME Bugzilla and to remove Shotwell from the unmaintained application page.  The only Shotwell commits so far this year have been translation updates, so I'd be happy to see any new development momentum.

Regarding the mail thread you mentioned, I've been in touch with Karen at the Software Freedom Conservancy and it looks like we can transfer Yorba's copyrights there, which is good news.  But Shotwell (and other Yorba programs) will remain hosted at GNOME git/Bugzilla, so this shouldn't really have any effect on your development efforts.