Re: Maybe deprecating libgweather

On Tue, 2016-08-30 at 10:19 +0100, Allan Day wrote:
Giovanni Campagna <scampa giovanni gmail com> wrote:
Any comments / opinions?

The dropdown list of search results that libgweather provides isn't
great, so  +1 from me.

I've wanted libgweather to move to using geocode-glib for a while, so
this would be useful. But we'll still need an offline database for
those applications that don't need or can't use the network (gnome-
clocks, gnome-initial-setup and gnome-control-center I think)

This could be provided by geocode-glib though, meaning we could stop
relying on a weather library to provide locations. And we'll still need
a "drop-down" for those.