Re: Online Services API Keys

On Wed, 2016-12-14 at 15:48 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
      Hello,
in the light of
https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/OnlineServicesAPIKeys
which is still missing the Google keys used by the evolution-data-
server (it's my fault).

I'm wondering how to avoid The Bus Factor for the keys. It doesn't
matter how many individuals would have access to the keys (you still
want to keep that quite low after all), as long as they are the
individuals.

Having there a (central?) entity with the access to the keys settings
might be better, because, well, the entity would be independent of any
individuals.

The GNOME Foundation board has a password-protected area of the wiki
that only board members and employees have access to. That's eight
people, nine after we finally hire an ED. Would that be a good place to
keep a backup?

--
Shaun