Re: Pull request template for github mirror

On Sat, 2016-02-27 at 15:46 +0100, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:

[...]

Also, in every module it is normally explained how to contribute and
submit patches, either in the README or HACKING file. The HACKING
file
contains other important information for contributing.

True, that is why I made a symbolic link CONTRIBUTING.md -> HACKING in
Glade but that does not work so I had to make HACKING a link to
CONTRIBUTING.md :)

greets

JP