Re: Build sheriffs for GNOME

On Sun, 2016-01-24 at 19:02 +0900, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
What jhbuild is not, is a delivery system to users who want to try
the
latest bleeding edge version of every project in GNOME together. Even
though it is possible that 80% of the time or even more, every
project's master branch happens to build together harmoniously, it's
simply a fallacy to presume that it can always be so.

I will just say, I very strongly disagree....

I would like us to keep all of GNOME buildable. I don't think it's so
hard.

Michael