From: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro
gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 4:30 AM
To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Build sheriffs for GNOME

On Thu, 2016-01-21 at 12:19 -0600, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
The next step is to convert either jhbuild or gnome-continuous to use
the others' modulesets.

In retrospect, this was an ignorant suggestion. The Continuous manifest
does not specify dependencies, so it's unsuitable for use by JHBuild. I
don't think Continuous would benefit one bit by adopting JHBuild
modulesets.

What we want is two separate CI systems: GNOME Continuous as it is now,
and a separate system for testing JHBuild.

Michael