Re: SVG rendering - Librsvg and Lasem

Hi,

Le mer. 13 juil. 2016 à 13:27, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> a écrit :
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 03:41:48PM +0200, Emmanuel Pacaud wrote:
This is a message I intended to write for some times, but the Toronto
 hackfest notes gives me incentives to actually send it.

In these notes, there is a paragraph saying Benjamin seems not too happy
 with librsvg.

<snip>

 So I would appreciate any feedback regarding lasem design and
implementation, or any comment about the possibility of using lasem as a
 replacement of librsvg.

Did you receive any feedback? Because there is no replies to this
thread, but it looks to me an important subject if the GTK+ project is
looking at using an SVG rasterizer library.

No feedback, except for a request from Jakub to use lasem for icon theme rendering (which has motivated me to try to improve object extent measurement in lasem).

        Cheers,

                Emmanuel.