gnome-screensaver: Up for grabs?

Hi all,

So Jeremy Bicha kindly contacted me the other day to express concern
with Budgie/GNOME Screensaver. I had been toying with the notion of
forking GNOME Screensaver due to its deadness, and making it work
better for Budgie/Modern GNOME integration.

Jeremy correctly pointed out it might be worth maintaining the
project instead, which I'm up for.

So - assuming its up for grabs, I'd have a couple of things I'd
like to do immediately to it:

 - Enforce my own coding style (Sorry, I use .clang-format as part
of my CI processes)
 - Run it via various static analysis tools as part of the cleanup
 - Enforce C99 (Ideally I'd like C11 but I don't know if GNOME will
permit this? Would be an interesting discussion)
 - Enforce integration with GNOME Control Center lockscreen settings
(trivial)
 - Enhance theme-a-bility
 - Permit RGBA on top level components (not wallpaper) and update the
   UI style, to enable proper theming (I need this for Budgie
integration). Essentially this would revert locking the UI to the old
GNOME Shell styling
 - *Potentially* re-enable the old screensavers, if anyone actually even
   cares about them anymore. Not a blocker for me, personally.

So with those points in mind, is it up for grabs, would you want me
grabbing it, and are my points acceptable? :)

Cheers!

- ikey