Re: GNOME Games source name

gnome-games package in your distribution "gnome-games-app". There's
already prior art in that case with epiphany, the web browser vs. the
game.

Right, I hope we don't repeat that mistake. That name conflict is
rather painful and confusing.
Let's not repeat that if we can avoid it.

Reading gnome-games, I expect a collection of games, thh. Given
Adrien's explanations, I think gnome-game-manager or gnome-video-games
would be much more suitable.

Regards,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?