Re: Enabling builddir != srcdir by default in jhbuild

On 31/05/2016 19:04, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
 b) we don't have the resources to set up and maintain a try server
running continuous

I've been recently playing with the CI service provided by gitlab.com
and I find it very convenient: you just have to create a single file in
your repository, containing the build targets and rules, and then gitlab
automatically builds your project for every git branch you push (even
before you propose a merge).

IIUC, it's based on travis CI, and I believe that github offers roughly
the same (I don't use github much, so I'm not sure).

Not suggesting anything, just saying. :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto